Rize, a Platinum Sponsor of the Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG), will showcase how our sustainable and inclusive additive manufacturing approach enables enterprises to strategically scale the technology beyond the lab, throughout the value chain, at the 2018 AMUG Conference in Rize booth #P5.
Rize’s new President and CEO, Andy Kalambi, will be on hand in Rize booth P5 to demonstrate how Rize™ One, the first hybrid 3D printer that combines two discrete technologies using our patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) process, sustainably delivers the highest isotropic strength, safety, security and speed. This enables organizations to transform their operations and offerings by placing additive manufacturing of functional parts at the point of consumption.
In addition, Rize executives will deliver two presentations during the event:
- Scaling Additive Manufacturing from the Lab to the Field, Tuesday, April 10, 2:45-3:15PM, Andy Kalambi, Rize President and CEO
- Polymeric Materials for Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Applications, Thursday, April 12, 11:30AM-12N, Eugene Giller
What: In booth #P5, attendees will:
- Learn about use cases, new technology enhancements and partnerships that support Rize’s strategy for inclusive ecosystems to develop sustainable solutions
- Discover how APD can be used strategically to scale additive manufacturing across the enterprise
- See the world’s first hybrid 3D printer, Rize™ One, and learn about our patented APD technology
- Examine isotropic strength, watertight parts with high HDT, high chemical resistance and detailed 3D printed text and images
- Experience our unique minimal-post-processing capability by removing supports from parts in the booth
When: April 8-12, 2018
Where: St. Louis Union Station, St. Louis, MO
The AMUG Conference brings together engineers, designers, managers, and educators from around the world to share expertise, best practices, challenges, and application developments in additive manufacturing.