Rize is leading the way to become the standard of industrial desktop 3d printers. By utilizing our patented hybrid printing process our customers are able to produce parts with isotropic strength and traceability that are used in a wide range of applications.
We are seeking an Application Engineer to support our sales and support organization.
- Work directly with our sales team and channel partners to provide application specific opportunity evaluation, benchmarking as well as setting proper expectations for our technology
- Become the technical champion of Rize providing technical sales support at tradeshows/events.
- Work closely with customer support to ensure success in post-sale customer applications
- Promote Rize’s strengths and develop applications by seeking case study opportunities
- Understand and promote the “design for additive” theory
- Produce the highest quality benchmarks for prospective customers. Assist our channel AE’s in Q/A of Benchmarking.
- Work with Product Marketing/Sales to design and print sales & marketing samples that are application specific to the industries Rize targets
- Experience in 3D printing or advanced manufacturing
- Knowledge of competitive additive technologies
- Understanding of manufacturing processes (injection molding, forming, casting etc.)
- Self-motivated that works well in a team driven environment
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FDM 3D printing
- Technical document writing
- Application Development
- Travel: up to 25% (domestic and international)
- CAD experience; Solidworks preferred.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Bachelors of Science (Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or similar)
If this describes you, please email your cover letter and resume in strict confidence to: email@example.com.