We are seeking a Chemical Lab Technician, who will be responsible for the preparation and development of materials for Additive manufacturing. Individual will be responsible for setting up and conducting mixing, filtration and QC of inks, and packaging of inks and consumables, in accordance with established procedures both for manufacturing and to support R&D efforts. He/she will support the Materials team in the evaluation and optimization of existing and new formulations. Individual may also be required to operate 3d printers to assist the R&D team in the evaluation and development of materials and/or print process. The successful candidate should be motivated and able to work both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent laboratory skills, including detailed record keeping and knowledge of safe handling of chemicals and equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Knowledge of and focus on EH&S protocols and cleanliness in the laboratory
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and follow existing procedures
- Hands-on attitude with ability to learn and conduct basic troubleshooting with equipment and printers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Wet chemistry, filtration
- Ink design
- Technical document writing
- Application Development
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Chemistry /Material Science/Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
If this describes you, please email your cover letter and resume in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.